Eva Chen SF Trip
- Eva Chen poses in front of the Bay Bridge in her monogrammed varsity jacket; all photos via her Instagram
- Chen often posts photos of the apples she packs as an office snack. Yesterday she found one in Athleta's cafeteria.
- "Must-have" make up for her SF visit. Chen's followers were most interested in the Edward Bess Ultra Dewy Complexion Perfector ($56)
- And her beauty essentials.
- Chen guessed she's the only editor to visit Twitter wearing a Run DMC sweatshirt.
- She spotted this poster at the Instagram/Facebook headquarters in Palo Alto.
- She also spotted the video game room, but noted that Lucky's fashion closet may be the better trade off.
- After a flurry of meetings, Chen made a stop at Barneys New York in Union Square. She asked her followers to help her choose between the Balenciaga and the Prada shoes.
- And the Prada creepers won.
- She dined at Perbacco. She captioned the photo, "Whenever I see breadsticks, I automatically think of Glee."
- She packed three varsity jackets, apparently her go-to choice for SF office wear.