Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Acne Kid Pinstripe Navy Jacket, $610, paired with the Kid Pinstripe Cropped Trousers,
- Bailey for J.Crew felt hat, $78 (was $98) at J.Crew
- Ace & Jig Cardi, $158 (was $227) at Conifer
- Funktional Discovery Top, $133 at Azalea
- Manolo Blahnik BB Flat, $645 at Nordstrom
- Cameo State of Grace Pant, $159 at Acrimony
- Steven Alan Ansel Leather Skirt, $409 (was $585) at
- Saint Laurent Classic Duffle 6 Bag, $1,990
- Or a more reasonably priced work bag is the Elizabeth and James Large Lizard-Embossed Satchel,
- Runway NY Tuplip Hem Coat, $195 at Mira Mira
It's the second day of the new year and most of us are back to the grind, trying to remember to write (or type) 2014 on our newest docs and letters. What better way to take a little bite out of the sting than some retail therapy—specifically for restocking and restyling that everyday, work-wear wardrobe. Sure, this may be slightly less exciting than loading up on sparkly gowns and sky-high stilettos. But add a few of these office-appropriate pretties to your closet and you'll be quicker to jump out of bed on chilly SF mornings, eager to don the new apparel and walk the office hallways/catwalk. It's a new year and a new you—time to werk!
All Buy It Now Posts [Racked SF]