Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Beautifully Jewel Sweatshirt, $68 at Mira Mira
- Stella McCartney Embellished Shorts, $1,320 at Barneys New York
- Shoshanna Embellished Front Shift Dress,
- Tory Burch Vesper Top, $177.75 (was $395)
- Sophia Webster Leandra Suede Ankle-Collar Pump,
- Zara Top with Jewelled Collar, $20 (was $39.90)
- Kate Spade Carson Dress, $398
- J.Crew Collection Café Capri in Embellished Floral, now
- Moulinette Soeurs Toulouse Embellished Shift, $99.95 (was $178) at Anthropologie
- Alice and Olivia Mary Embellished Collar Cap Sleeve Top, $132 (was $330)
The embellished piece is the closet's workhorse. From the mere act of tossing on a studded shirt or a jeweled pair of pants, not only are you dressed but you're also accessorized. No need to remember a statement necklace as you rush out the door for a meeting or a date. And, best of all, these pieces are easy to wear—less constriction of movement than you'll find in a fancy dress. So now there's no excuse to not look put together for any and all occasions with a few of these sparkling beauties carefully stashed in your wardrobe lineup. And bonus: most of these pieces are on sale, although the trend will most definitely be sticking around for the rest of this year.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]