SFO Terminal 3
- The new United terminal at SFO offers plenty of gift options, including the small-batch olive oils from McEvoy Ranch; all photos by Brendan Cooney
- The first store at the front of the terminal is TechShowcase, an airport staple for last-minute tech needs.
- Check out the interactive exhibits at TechShowcase to test new products before taking the plunge.
- Next door to TechShowcase is XpresSpa.
- XpresSpa offers services that include massages, nail care, skincare, and waxing. Be sure to book ahead to ensure an appointment before boarding.
- The Marilla Chocolate Company has rented retail space at SFO for nearly 30 years.
- Although chocolates may star in the store's name, Marilla Chocolate Company offers a selection of children's gifts and bags and luggage that outshine the sweets.
- Berkeley's Collector Art Shop occupies half of the pop-up space in front of Gate 69.
- Find jewelry, prints, and other collectibles at Collector Art Shop that are nicely sized to add into your carry-on.
- McEvoy Ranch occupies the other half of the pop-up space.
- No need to worry about checking these liquids by buying the McEvoy Ranch olive oils and the lotions in the terminal (and past security).
- If all else fails, there's a See's Candies stand at Gate 68.
- The final stop, Skyline News at Gate 67 offers last-minute reading materials and chewing gum for the long flight ahead.