Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Vanessa Getty, philanthropist; all photos by Drew Altizer
- Vandy Boudreau, philanthropist
- Jessica Hon (L), attorney, and Sonya Molodetskaya, immigrant rights commissioner
- Kate Harbin, managing director at Source Capital, LLC
- Carol Bonnie, philanthropist
- Allison Speer, founder and principal of Allison Speer Public Relations
The city's social set was out in full force (mostly dressed in Ferragamo) to revel in the brand's new space at 236 Post. Mid-Winter Gala Co-Chairs Vanessa Getty, Trevor Traina, Kathryn Lasater, and Allison Speer hosted the cocktail party, which also served to kick off the upcoming 2014 Mid-Winter Gala and to celebrate Ferragamo's 100 year anniversary. As the full house shopped the two floors of fine leather goods (a percentage of sales benefited the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco), we searched the well-heeled crowd to find the best-dressed socialites to ask, "What's your current fashion obsession?"