San Francisco's Most Luxurious Spas
- Photo by Ersler Dmitry via Shutterstock
- Senspa is the most Zen escape you'll find on a former military base. Services include a lymphatic detox facial and a Buddha belly massage for the pregnant among us. Hang out in one of three relaxation rooms until you'v
- Sadly, TruSpa, one of our favorites for the past decade, has closed. In their absence, the former owners are recommending Qua Spa at the SOHO Grand, and we have to agree it's an excellent choice. Indulge in one of their
- Located in the Huntington Hotel, the Nob Hill Spa was named one of the top 75 in the country in a readers' poll. Doesn't an arctic berry body scrub sound delicious right about now?
- You can count on Joi de Vivre hotels for a unique experience, and Spa Vitale, though littler than the rest, will not disappoint with deep outdoor soaking tubs and amazing views of the Bay Bridge.
- Tucked away in the Fillmore, International Orange is a yoga studio plus full-service spa. We recommend yoga first, then choose from an assortment of essential oils to bliss out further with a massage.
- At the St. Regis' Remede Spa, champagne and truffles are served while you wait for your customized beauty treatment or massage. Whirlpools, steam rooms, and saunas await after.
- Spa Radiance is for the client who wants serious luxury plus serious anti-aging treatments. The Peel Bar has you covered from melanin lifts to microdermabrasion. The mud and scrub bar will have your skin gleaming.
- While Nordstrom may not immediately bring to mind great luxury, we can't think of many things more luxurious than capping off a day of shopping with an organic aromatherapy massage