Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Victoria's Secret Lace and Mesh Teddy, $58
- Von Follies By Dita Von Teese Savoir Faire Quarter Cup Bra,
- Agent Provocateur Phoenix Suspender, $220, Brief,
- Noetic Black Fringe Necklace, $79 at Mira Mira
- Kiki De Montparnasse Crochet Lace Bodysuit, $450 at Barneys New York
- Cheap Monday Black Shape Lace Bra, $28 (was $35) at ACRE/SF
- Aerie Holly Bow Longline Pushup Bra, $30 (was $49.95)
- Huit French Kiss Half Cup Bra, $84 at
Say what you will about the Hallmark holiday, but how bad can a yearly excuse to fill your drawers with lace and leather really be? And whether you're single or taken, these undergarment beauties will add a dose of excitement to your own Valentine's experience—let alone, your date's. Or, just wear them daily—there's something magical about pretty bras and panties that wear like secret gems underneath clothing. Plus, they earn their keep by also wearing well under this season's peek-a-boo trend. And if your man (or lady) needs a little help choosing Valentine's Day gifts, forward this list along with your measurements (taken with tailor's measuring tape) and cup size. It's a present that both the giver and reciever can appreciate.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]