Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Austin Butler and Vanessa Hudgens at the Global Green USA gala. All photos by Drew Altizer
- Actress Goldie Hawn and E! News Weekend's Catt Sadler
- Television host Louise Roe
- Actor Paul Hipp with event co-chair Zem Joaquin
- Vanessa Hudgens (in Diane von Furstenberg)
- Zio Ziegler and Blanca Eggenschwiler
- Twitter co-founder Evan Williams and Sara Williams
- Elisabeth Thieriot
- Chris Bently and Camille Crowder
- Event Co-Chair Nadine Weil
- Homeland's Navid Negahban with Heidi Pettit (wearing Karen Caldwell)
- Mark Calvano and Joel Goodrich
- Designer Patricia Gomez-Gracia and Camille Crowder
The fabulous and famous descended upon the Bently Reserve last weekend for Global Green USA's 10th Annual Gorgeous & Green Gala, a sold-out party that raised over $400,000 for the sustainability-focused organization. Guests included Goldie Hawn, Vanessa Hudgens, Austin Butler, and Louise Roe —just to name a few— and most attendees pulled out their finest green attire for the Emerald City-themed party. If you've ever pondered how many shades of green formalwear are available for a fall party, these photos from the event might offer some answers.