Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· If you're like most people, you're probably just realizing that Halloween is almost here and you need a costume stat. Moda Vive is here to help you get it in time. Stop by their warehouse (1620 Montgomery St, Suite 120) next Thursday, October 23 from 5 to 7pm to browse hundreds of pieces at up to 90% off! Moda Vive has pulled a selection of pieces that are perfect to save your costume. Seriously, they've curated a bunch of potential costumes for you. Plus, all purchases benefit SF non-profit Groundwork Opportunities, so you can feel totally good about shopping.
· BellJar has already won the Racked Award for Most Beautiful Store, but in case you need another reason to visit this weekend, they are having a secret sale Friday, October 17 through Sunday October 19th. This is your chance to get NEW fall pieces at 20% off and an additional 30% off everything already on sale. If you can't make it to the store, this is also available online with code FALL2014.
· Moda Vive [Official Site]
· BellJar [Official Site]
· This Psychadelic, Magical Garden is SF's Most Beautiful Store [Racked SF]
· All Salewire Posts [Racked SF]