Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Animal Planet Butterfly Dog Costume, $11.57 at Amazon
- San Francisco Giants Dog Jersey, $24.95 at Sports Fanimals
- DC Comics Robin Pet Costume, $7.50 (was $15) at Target
- George French Sailor Sweater, $90-$95 at George
- Top Paw Cowboy Rider Costume, $4-$5 at Petsmart
- Puppe Love Caterpillar Dog Costume, $36.16 at Walmart
- Petco Taco Dog Costume, $24.99 at Petco
Halloween is on Friday but for the dogs, it's coming a day early. The San Francisco SPCA is hosting a cocktail party and you and your pooch are invited. The theme is The Wizard of Oz but don't let that deter your four-legged friend from choosing a costume that really speaks to the soul. Plan a visit to a local pet boutique like Bow Wow Meow, Jeffrey's, or George to personally fit Fido with a shiny new suit. Or order online today—express or same-day delivery will have your dog's alter ego at your doorstep before the big event.
· Bring Your Pet—Or Adopt A New Friend—At The SF SPCA Halloween Cocktail Party! [SFist]
· Buy It Now [Racked SF]