Uber Kittens SF
- Let's relive all the kitten cuteness! Image via Mashable.
- The Timbuk2 stop was more fun than a bag full of… Photo via Twitter.
- Yes to Carrots? More like Yes to Kittens. Image via Twitter.
- This little guy stopped by Jawbone. No word on whether the company tracked his steps while he was in the office. Image via Twitter.
- Tea Collection hailed this cutie to Paw-trero Hill for a little playtime. Image via Instagram.
- Indiegogo has helped more than a few Bay Area fashion entrepreneurs fund their companies, but none of those projects could be half as satisfying as holding a kitten. Image via Instagram.
- Do you think Eventbrite staffers scheduled kitten playtime at their office…on Eventbrite? Image via Instagram.
- At the Uber mothership on Market Street, this cat practiced his moves for the seventh-inning stretch. Image via Twitter.
- Over at San Francisco magazine, Uber kittens caught up on a little reading. Image via Twitter.
- These kittens didn't quite see eye-to-eye at the Huffington Post San Francisco office. Image via Twitter.