Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stylish pants with room for all that turkey (and pie); photo via Mira Mira
- Just Female Tao Pant, $128 at Acrimony
- Sundry Skinny Sweatpants, $92 at Mira Mira
- Apiece Apart Luca Track Pant in Lezat Stripe, $324 at Mill Mercantile
- Obey Hartley Sweatpant, $55 at Azalea
- Gat Rimon Zeffy Pant, $127 (was $169) at Mira Mira
- Second Female Cleopatra Pant, $118 at Acrimony
- S.N.S. Herning Wool Cashmere Time Fitted Trousers in Black Noise, $362 at Mill Mercantile
Thanksgiving is almost here, and it's time to decide on an outfit. A bodycon dress may sound like a great idea, especially if you started that new year's resolution (either very late or very early) to get in shape. But a few bites into the turducken and stuffing —then a few more into the multiple pies— and you'll regret the choice of such tight fabric. Think ahead and pair one of these pants with heels and a blouse or sweater to give yourself enough room to indulge. It's totally possible to look polished in sweatpants as long as you have the right pair and accessories. So breathe easy knowing you won't have to pop that button at Thursday's big meal.
· Buy It Now [Racked SF]