Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The next best shopping event of the year behind Black Friday is Cyber Monday. It's a godsend, really, for those of us that can't make it into our favorite stores on the day after Thanksgiving. It's also a lifesaver for the overthinkers who ultimately regret passing over purchases three days prior. And now that many of our favorite local stores have expanded into ecommerce, Cyber Monday is a second chance at new deals from the ones they're offering in-store on Friday. So set those reminders for late Sunday night when you can save without ever having to leave your bed.
· Acrimony: Receive a $30 gift card for every $100 that you spend on Cyber Monday with the code CYBER14. Gift cards are good for future purchases.
· Aggregate Supply: Receive free shipping beginning tomorrow Thanksgiving Day and continuing through Cyber Monday with the code CYBERMONDAY.
· Amoeba: Everything online is 20% off with the promo code CYBER20.
· Amour Vert: Take 40% off your entire purchase online.
· Britex Fabrics: Receive 30% off the entire site (excluding special orders, custom swatch orders, French Chantilly and Alençon lace trim, four-ply crepe back satin, selected duchess silks, already discounted items, and gift certificates).
· Chubbies: The annual "Thighber Monday" promotion is back at 8 am Monday, and every online purchase will come with a free gift. The gifts change every hour on the hour and range from a terry cloth robe, to a presidential Chubbies snapback, to an epic ugly christmas sweater/sweatshirt.
· Darby Smart: All Darby Smart subscribers will receive a golden ticket in their inbox on Monday that is worth anywhere between $5 to $500 in Darby Smart credit.
· Dollhouse Bettie: Take 15% off sitewide on Cyber Monday with the code CYBER-2014.
· Elizabeth Charles: The entire site will be 50% (some exclusion apply) and Racked readers will receive an additional 20% off all KENZO with the promo code RACKED at checkout.
· Freda Salvador: Receive 30% off your entire order with code CYBERLOVE30.
· Kayu: Take 30% off site wide from Friday, November 28 through Monday, December 1 with the code HOLIDAY.
· Le Tote: Through Monday, sign up for Le Tote, the Netflix of fashion, and get your first month free. (Regular price: $49 per month.)
· Onassis: Receive 50% off your entire purchase online.
· Sweet & Spark: Take 25% off site wide with code SHARETHESPARK25 from Friday, November 28 through Monday, December 1.
· The 2Bandits: Take 40% off site wide from Sunday at midnight through to Wednesday, December 3 with the code CYBERBANDIT40.
· This Is Oakland: Purchase a copy of the book on Cyber Monday and receive free shipping along with free gift wrap to save a total of $12. Each book will arrive packaged perfectly in classic Kraft paper, secured with a branded grosgrain ribbon.
· Threadflip: Between 12am and 11:59pm EST, visit the site or app for the platform's "Reveal the Deal" feature that will gift shoppers with percentage discounts at random.
· Trendy Mondays: Take 15% off all online purchases.
· True & Co.: Take $10 off the company's newly-launched pajamas with code FORYOU or $25 off pajamas and a bra with the code FORYOUANDME. True will be giving away s free lace thong with purchase (while supplies last), and the Black Friday 50% off all sale items promo will continue.
· True Nature Botanicals: Take 20% off all online purchases with the code CYBERMONDAY.
· Black Friday and Beyond: 23 Local Sales and Counting [Racked SF]
· Black Friday 2014 Deals: 256 Sales And Counting [Racked]