2Bandits Holiday Lookbook
- The 2Bandits holiday lookbook. Photos: Asher Moss
- Day 1: You've landed in your hometown, and now it's time to meet up with old friends. No, you don't need your sunglasses, but they look so damn cool. Sunglasses in dark places separate the city girls from the suburban dwellers.
- Day 2: You may have been over-served last night. Perhaps you can avoid your parents' "why-are-you-staying-in-your-pajamas-all-day" judgment if you throw on a fur and jewelry. Just practice saying, "It's all the rage in San Francisco."
- Then again, fur+jewelry+nightie= win. Maybe this should be a thing.
- Day 3: The boredom sets in. Nothing that a little late-night dance party in your old band jacket can't solve. Shirt optional.
- Day 4: Time to practice your "feigning interest at the dinner table" face.
- And five minutes later, that's over. Just distract everyone with your jewelry.
- Day 5: How many days before you return to San Francisco?
- Day 6: It may be 40 degrees outside, but when life hands you a week in a flyover state with a pool, you buck up, put on your best tricorn hat and fur, and plan for a pool day.
- Yes, the pool day will make everything better.