Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 'Tis the season for ugly Christmas prints; photo via Betabrand
- Zara Fringed Ethnic Poncho, $99.90
- Forever21 Dancing Reindeer Sweater, $24.90
- Levi's Made & Crafted Momo Crew Sweater in Mountain Gold and Black, $240 at Mill Mercantile
- Forever21 Holiday Bell & Tree Sweater, $22.90
- Chubbies The Shot-Skis, $64.50 at the Chubbies Pop-Up
- H&M Jacquard-knit Sweater, $34.95
- Betabrand Nauseating Holiday Pants, $80
Today is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day, and in case you didn't get the memo, we've found you some options to buy and wear right now. Pickings are slim—apparently people really plan for the event (or the many themed parties that crop up this time of the year). Your best bet is to head to stores like Forever21 and H&M to find a few options of reindeers and snowflakes dancing on sweaters. Take the look to the next level with ugly Christmas pants or shorts from Betabrand and Chubbies, respectively. And if there aren't enough tinsel and pompoms for your liking, there's still time to hit up Flax Art & Design for some DIY magic.
· Twelve Gifts for the Girl Whose Perfect Day is Spent on the Couch [Racked SF]
· Buy It Now [Racked SF]