Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- She may spend a lot of time on her sofa, but she can still be stylish. Image via Shutterstock.
- Wildfox has some of the softest sweatshirts around, and this Soldier Boy Sweatshirt brings a little nod to holiday spirit. Loose-fit and comfy, this is great for lounge days around the apartment as well as a day out with friends. Pick it up for
- Nail painting is the perfect mindless —but beyond important— activity to do while watching Girls. Christian Louboutin’s new polish, $50 at Sephora, is a vibrant
- This is hands-down, the most comfy throw blanket in existence. Perfect for curling up on the couch or wrapping into a makeshift robe for a trip to the kitchen, this Warmzone Cozy Comfort Throw, available at
- Sometimes the remote is just too far away. Theres no way she’s gonna get up, so she might just have to watch whatever show is on after New Girl. Don’t lie, you’ve been in that position too. This Ettore Grip ‘n Grab, available on
- These Club Monaco cashmere sweatpants —$298— are the pinnacle of luxurious laziness. Ultra-soft, super cute, and appropriate enough for a trip to the c
- Working from home has never been this comfy. Why work at a desk when you can sit on a couch and get just as much work done with Judge Judy playing in the background? This Creative Essentials Executive Lap Desk —available for $14.97 fro
- This super-soft Plush Fair Isle Onesie will keep her warm all through the winter (and our just-as-cold summers), for only $24.90 at
- Sometimes leaving the apartment isn’t an option (maybe because she’s wearing the onesie) but coffee is still crucial. The Nespresso Inissia
- It will be up to her discretion whether to wear this out in public, but let’s be honest, scrunchies are so easy and convenient. Perfect for a throwback night of watching Full House, or, you know, any night in. This Cotton Scrunchie is only $6
- Not only is this Jonathan Adler Champagne Pop Candle a gorgeous rose gold addition to any room, it smells amazing. With hints of grapefruit, rose, and, of course, champagne, it will bring her apartment to life. Pick it up at
- First of all, these Camille Wine Glasses are the same ones glamorized by Olivia Pope in Scandal. That in itself makes these a yes. But they’re actually beyond gorgeous and 100% necessary for a night spent on the couch. Get her a set of four to enco
- The Apple TV will be there for her when OnDemand fails. It brings Netflix, HBOGo, Hulu, and more all together on one device. Perfect for switching between Sex and the City and Orange is the New Black
We all know her. You might actually be her. (You're reading this on the couch right now, aren't you?) She spends weeknights and Sundays watching all her shows, yet somehow always says she's behind on them. She keeps you up to date on Kim's newest magazine cover and Olivia Pope's latest take-down. Here are the best gifts to make her couch-centered downtime more stylish.
· Is it Open? This Week's Union Square Department Store Hours [Racked SF]
· Eight Tech Gifts for the Startup Guy on your List [Racked SF]