- Compared to the rest of the year, the day we visited the pirate store seems normal. Photo: Patricia Chang for Rack
- Can a startup that only sells black v-neck t-shirts survive? Who knows! Founders Founders Edward Lando and Yagil Burowski came up with their one-
- When Manservants first landed on our radar, the idea seemed like a joke. Did San Francisco really need a business for handsome, non-strippers to refill
- Next year, when we're watching Jim Harbaugh at Michigan, we'll remember the days when the Niners' biggest obstacle was a pair of khaki pants.
- Has there ever been a garment as divisive as the Suitsy? San Francisco real estate developer Jesse Herzog made national headlines after submitting his design for an
- Remember that time when more than 2000 people showed up for the SF Opera costume sale? Yeah, so do we. For only the fifth time in 90 years, t
- Of course, the Alexander Wang x H&M line was nothing to scoff at. Shoppers started lining up at 11 am the day before the sale to get first dibs on t
No one ever claimed that San Francisco was a normal place to live, but the past year has been filled with the kinds of antics that make outsiders shake their heads in disbelief. Camping out for a costume sale may be an acceptable weekend activity in the Bay Area, but other places? Not so much. In case you've forgotten some of the funny tales that make this city great, let's take a stroll down memory lane and relive the highlights.
· Year in Racked 2014 [Racked]
· 800 Eager Shoppers Are in Line at the SF Opera Costume Sale [Racked]
· Seven Truths Alexander Wang x H&M Revealed About SF [Racked]