Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Which story was the most popular post of the year? L-R: What Would Yeezus Wear, Erica Stenz photographed by Mark Kuroda, and
- With three Lululemon locations in the city, it's safe to say that locals are obsessed with the athletic apparel brand, so we weren't surprised that people were pumped to hear that former Lulu designer Shannon Wilson had launched
- San Francisco is filled with crushable home goods shops, and this roundup of our favorites lands at number nine on our most-read posts list. (Photo:
- Our spring roundup of the best local spots for shopping comes in at number eight on the most popular list. We update our Racked 38 rou
- Colin Kaepernick has two spots on our most-read list. At number seven, we have this announcement that Kaepernick won GQ's Style Wars. (Photo:
- Eight kick-ass women. One poll. The women's hottest trainer poll was our sixth-most popular post of the year, and it's a quick way to access links to the individu
- The ladies in the Hottest Trainer contest had thousands of votes, but the men really killed it. The men's poll was our fifth-most popular post of the year. Not that
- San Francisco readers love a good beauty tip, and this story about Caption nail polish was one of the
- The Niners may have struggled this season, but you guys love reading about QB Colin Kaepernick. Yes, the NFL slapped Kaepernick with a $10,000 fine for wearing h
- What Would Yeezus Wear? That was the question on two SF besties' minds when they started their KimYe fashion tribute blog. Their hilarious —and spot on— recreati
- It was a close contest —with more than 7000 votes cast— but Erica Stenz from Barry's Bootcamp knocked out the competition to win the title of Hottest Trainer 2014. This
We had an exciting year here at Racked. We saw fabulous new stores, peeked inside some of the best existing spots in the city, interviewed designers, and launched our Racked Fit Club series. We selected the highlights of local shopping, Racked Awards winners, and a hottest trainer. Not once, but twice, Dita Von Teese declined to be friends with us. (Just wait; in 2015, it will happen.) All in all, we can't complain, and we're psyched to see what comes next year.
Before we say farewell to 2014, we want to give you a look at the most popular posts from the last 12 months. From boutiques to beauty tips to professional athletes, here are the ten biggest stories of the year.
· Year in Racked 2014 [Racked]