Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Polish that acts like a gel tops the list of this year's Esther Tested products; photo via Caption Polish
- Caption Polish uses a multi-patented, proprietary technology called LacQ3 to deliver a chip-free mani for up to nine da
- If nail wraps are more your speed for DIY home manis and pedis then these custom ones from myNCLA are the call for on
- The wall of mascara at drugstores can feel daunting, but the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara is the best pick for voluminous lashes th
- Say, "Yes" to clear skin in 2015 by using these Yes To Tomatoes facial wipes. I saw results in clearing up my
- And while you're improving your skin, you might as well repair your hair. Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Spray visibly (and touchably) repairs over-processed hair—whether from heat styling or coloring. Unlike other hair oils, this one w
The year flew by in a flash, but not without a few new beauty product discoveries. Five in particular stand out as game changers—the ones that I rely on regularly and wholeheartedly recommend. The new year is the time to refresh and to make an effort to take care of yourself. So look through my best picks of 2014 and find the formula for clear skin, healthy hair, dramatic lashes, and perfectly easy DIY manicures.