Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- SF blogger Jes Ryzenberg wears her Nine West pumps to welcome spring
- Zara High Heel Leather Court Shoe With Bow, $99.90
- Tory Burch Desi Printed Pump, $295
- Jimmy Choo Typhoon, $695
- J.Crew Everly Suede Pumps in Vivid Fuchsia, $245
- Miista Galaxy Inlay Booties, $168 at Anthropologie
- Isabel Marant Burt, $730
- Jeffrey Campbell Dilora Slingback Monkstrap Shoe, $155 at Acrimony
- Ferragamo Sandal in Nappa, $1,250
- Birkenstock White Patent Leather Arizona, $120 at Heidi Says Shoes
If you blinked, you may have missed it—winter, that is. After an unseasonably mild three months, spring is already at our doorsteps. It's time to put our best feet forward to celebrate. Tuck away those black boots and brown brogues for colorful heels and sandals. The pastel trend is still going strong, but if you fear looking like an Easter egg, we've included some options for dipping your toes in to test the baby blue waters. From stilettos to sneaks, there's a pretty pale hue for everyone.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]