Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Perfect Saturday Jackson Square
- La Boutique: L'art et La Mode, photo by Aubrie Pick
- First stop is brunch at Ala Romana, is a Roman-inspired restaurant that our pals at Eater SF tell us is on fire righ
- Now that you're fueled and caffeinated, head to La Boutique at 414 Jackson Street, Suite 101, for Carole Harari's Swiss-style edit from brands including Vanessa Bruno Athe, MM6 by Martin Margiela, MiH, Kamryn D
- Your next stop is just a few blocks away to Eden & Eden for their unparalleled selection of vintage clothing, heavy on the YSL. Plus you'll find home goods including bus-roll wall art, Navajo cushions, and kitchen ware
- No trip to Jackson Square would be complete without taking in some design inspiration. Visit Hedge Gallery at 501 Pacific Avenue for an eyeful of gorgeous 20th century fine furnishings by established and emerging desi
- Your caffeine buzz is for sure worn off by now, and you might even be game for a nosh. So head to the majorly charming Jackson Place Cafe at 633 Battery—but don't miss it, it's tucked inside 1 Jackson Place, which you can enter via Sansome or Battery. The