Valentino SF Opening
- All photos via Allison Speer/Instagram
- The day before the party, Speer's Instagram hinted at a Valentino studded affair.
- If the shoes weren't enough of a hint, the appearance of Carlos Souza—Valentino's worldwide brand ambassador—at Tosca really let the cat out of the bag.
- Speer's footwear choices for the Valentino opening event.
- Speer and Souza, ready to launch the night.
- The luxe interiors of the new store on Grant Avenue.
- DJ Chelsey Leyland flew in from NYC to spin the tunes.
- Willie Brown's longtime girlfriend Sonya Molodetskaya rocked bright colors, prints, and sneakers.
- While Ali Pincus, co-founder and chief strategy officer of One Kings Lane, came out in her hot pink Valentino shoes.
- Souza pictured with fabulously chic guest Madame Hale...
- And Kate Harbin...
- And Komal Shah.
- The after-party continued with a dinner at the Battery.
- SF socialite Vanessa Getty, pictured with Damion Smith, was in attendance.
- Speer captioned this photo: "The room that can never be photographed, First private dinner in the Living Room at The Battery for #valentinosf opening."
- The late night crew from the Valentino opening party.
- A parting shot from the Battery at the end of the night.