Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bitters and Bottles Monthly Cocktail Deliveries, $95/month
- Super Ciccio Sunglasses, $189 at Azalea
- Shinola Runwell Chrono 47mm Watch, $750 at The Station SF
- Pointer Atlantic Soma Mid Sneaker, $32 (was $65) at Acrimony
- Tanner Goods Leather Wallets, $60-$95 at Welcome Stranger
- Levi's Made and Crafted Geo Belt, $139
- Eric Scott Journal, $155 at Unionmade
Who says guys don't want V-day prezzies? Certainly they do. But don't fret if you haven't found the perfect gift just yet. There are plenty of options around town to spoil him rotten. Gifts that don't require his exact sizing are the safest bet. And impress him with your thoughtfulness by making it meaningful. Is he sentimental? A leatherbound journal sounds about right. Is he developing his bartending skills? How about cocktail supplies, delivered monthly from Bitters and Bottles? Remember, giving feels better than receiving. But best of all, we're sure he'll be more than happy to return any favors.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]