Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rash Guard in Black/White Print, $29.99; Skirt in Black/White Print, $34.99.
- Belted Dress in Green Floral Print, $49.99.
- Jacquard Dress in Red Iris Print, $79.99.
- Cardigan in Blue/White/Black Colorblock, $34.99; One-Piece Swimsuit in Red Iris Print, $34.99; Sunglasses in Red Iris Print, $16.99.
- Blouse in Red Floral Print/Lace, $34.99; Skirt in Red Floral/Check Print, $34.99; Pouches in Clear/Red Floral Print, $22.99.
- Bikini Top in Black/White Print, $22.99.
- Sweatshirt in Light Blue Floral/Check Print, $29.99.
- Beach Towel in Red/Iris Print, $24.99.
- Tote in Black/White Print, $39.99.
- Slip-On Shoe in Black/White Print, $29.99.
Ladies and gentlemen, #Pilottorama is fast approaching. On Sunday morning, the Peter Pilotto x Target collection will finally be available for purchase in stores and online. After so much anticipation: first leaked images, then the full lookbook, and finally TV commercial, we're expecting high demand. We want you to nab the pieces you've been eyeing, so here's a cheat sheet with five key pointers. Have your own tips, tricks or questions? Hit us up in the comments.
2. Hit the suburbs if you can. Target's previous designer collaboration with Phillip Lim was only partially available at the Metreon City Target location in San Francisco. Some of the most coveted items, including the Boom! sweaters and bags, were M.I.A., and shoppers were not pleased. Since then, Target has opened a second City Target at Masonic and Geary, and although both are on the list of Target locations that will carry the collaboration, Target would not specifically answer our query as to whether the City Targets would carry the full line. To be safe, head to the burbs. Colma and Serramonte are closest to the city.
3. Get there early. For Limsanity, the City Target line was actually short, and the crowds were pretty manageable in the 'burbs. But the Pilottorama buzz has been pretty intense, so who knows what could happen. Most stores open at 8am.
4. Know the online exclusives. A few items in the lookbook are marked with a single asterisk—this means they're available only at Target.com. If your pick is online-only, Racked National suggests you start scanning the site between midnight and 3am when previous collabs have hit. Don't forget that Net-a-Porter will also stock select pieces.
5. Know the return policy. Although customer service says this collab honors Target's standard return policy of 90 days with tags and receipt, check the back of your receipt to be sure and double check with your cashier. Speaking of returns, as we saw with Lim, they happen! Check back later in the week if you didn't manage to snag something you coveted.
We'll be liveblogging from Colma on Sunday morning so stay tuned!
All Pilottorama Posts [Racked SF]