Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Anna-Alexia Basile via Mira Mira
- Ace & Jig Cliff Dress, $285 at Mira Mira
- Sparkle & Fade Pleated Chiffon Maxi Skirt, $59 at Urban Outfitters
- Lauren Moffatt Seaweed Pintuck Top, $279 at Conifer
- Elevenses Brighton Linen Wide-Legs, $118 at Anthropologie
- Zara High Heel Peep Toe, $59.90
- Funktional Software Collar Cut-Out Dress, $70 (was $140) at Acre/SF
- Topshop Forest Green Slip Skirt, $56
- Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Compact Jacket, $59.90
- Elizabeth and James Sierra Dress, $395
- Azalea Max Jogging Pant, $69
Monday may be Saint Patrick's Day, but folks are already gearing up for a weekend of celebrating the gorgeous color green (and perhaps the Irish patron saint, as well). In addition to green beer, there will be beautiful weather on tap, making it all the more pleasant to take in our city's green landscape. Plus, green in the hunter and pastel shades are very much on trend for spring, so there's room in your spring wardrobe for plenty of this lively hue. A little leprechaun luck will surely do you good, and these picks will prevent you from looking like you're dressing like one.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]