Mira Mira Spring Forward
- Mira Mira interior, photo by Josie Ramondetta
- Trend #1: Print-tastic. "Prints are everywhere," Mira says. "Florals, pop art, abstracts, animal prints, anything that makes a serious statement." Mara Hoffman fitted mini, $25
- Harlyn light bulb sweater, $136. Photo by Anna-Alexia Basile.
- Neuw maze dress, $88. Photo by Anna-Alexia Basile.
- Trend #2: sheer details. "Nothing says sexy more than a pop of skin obscured by a sheer fabric. These details were all over the spring '14 runways but are suitable for the streets as well. And if you're the shy type, it's the perfect way to flash a
- TBA Saara dress, $271; Dana Top, $175, both coming to Mira Mira soon!
- Shakuhachi a midsummers night skirt, $240. Photo by Anna-Alexia Basile.
- Trend #3: the new black and white. "Black and white is definitely trending in new and interesting ways. This is anything but the basic combination." Ace & Jig, terrace tee, $175. Phot
- Gat Rimon Magda dress, $220, coming to Mira Mira soon!
- Harlyn blocked T-shirt, $127. Photo by Anna-Alexia Basile.