Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Find spring layers at Mira Mira; photo by Anna-Alexia Basile
- Foreign Cinema is a perennial fave on our sister site's Eater 38. And its brunch is hands-down one of the best in town. Reservations can be hard to snag, but a quick Open Table search this morning revealed a few options around 11am. Or take the risk and j
- Just a short walk around the corner from brunch is Mira Mira. Store owner Mira Pickett recently shared her top spring trends with us, and there's
- Your next stop is Gravel and Gold, a quirky neighborhood shop that stocks clothes, accessories, and home goods. This is where you'll find the beloved boob print in all its forms (from shirts t
- Also in the immediate area is Aldea Home (that once again landed itself on our R38 for Home Goods). The wood designs are gorgeous and although the p
- If you're still in the 'hood come 5 o'clock, head over to Range (on the same block as Aldea) for Aperitif Hour. The restaurant's bar makes an excellent cocktail made even better with tasty bar snacks like trout rilette and chicken liver mousse. Toast to y
The weather forecast may call for sun this weekend, but there's going to be a chill in the air. It's that age-old SF trick that keeps us bundled up in layers. The Mission's typically warmer microclimate should make for comfortable strolling, but if you get chilly, just duck into the warmth of a neighborhood boutique. Even if we aren't yet in the height of spring (and glorious spring weather), it's never too early to shop for all the pretty things you'll be wearing in the months ahead.
· All Perfect Saturday posts [Racked SF]