Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stones Throw (1896 Hyde St.), photo by Patricia Chang
- Getting to Cris Consignment (2056 Polk St.) will be a nice walk after the oysters on the half shell, butter-fried pancakes, and asparagus and duck confit hash you just downed at S
- Make an appointment for a consultation at the ultra-charming Atelier des Modistes (1903 Hyde St.) to start planning your custom-made dream dress. The floral
- Make your honeymoon extra steamy with a few little somethings from Les Cent Culottes. From custom-made corsets to lacy bras to garters, this well-stocked shop has you covered (well not really).
- You're certain to be famished after all that shopping, or at least ready to take a load off and toast to your accomplishments. Amelie (1754 Polk St.) will provide the perfect respite, with a lovely wine list, yummy cheese
Attention brides to be! This weekend, take advantage of the "suddenly hot restaurant scene" in Russian Hill, according to our friends at Eater SF, and jump start your bridal shopping while you're at it. Start at Stone's Throw, with a brunch menu that's the perfect beginning to any stylish Saturday. Walk it off by hitting Cris Consignment, a gander at Atelier des Modistes to scope out your dream dress, then top it off with some honeymoon lingerie shopping at Les Cent Culottes. You're likely to be hungry again after all that, and we've got the perfect spot for you to refuel and raise a glass to your upcoming nuptials. Follow along with us in the gallery!
• All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked SF]