Perfect Saturday Polk Street
- Stones Throw (1896 Hyde St.), photo by Patricia Chang
- Getting to Cris Consignment (2056 Polk St.) will be a nice walk after the oysters on the half shell, butter-fried pancakes, and asparagus and duck confit hash you just downed at S
- Make an appointment for a consultation at the ultra-charming Atelier des Modistes (1903 Hyde St.) to start planning your custom-made dream dress. The floral
- Make your honeymoon extra steamy with a few little somethings from Les Cent Culottes. From custom-made corsets to lacy bras to garters, this well-stocked shop has you covered (well not really).
- You're certain to be famished after all that shopping, or at least ready to take a load off and toast to your accomplishments. Amelie (1754 Polk St.) will provide the perfect respite, with a lovely wine list, yummy cheese