Spring Forward Azalea
- Obey cropped red jacket, $94. "This cropped jacket is the perfect length—not too cropped—to wear with high-waisted pants," Ridge said. "It's a fun, easy, effortless addition to the simple luxury basics that SF women like to wear."
- Finders Keepers high-waisted pants, $163. "I love the Australian brand Finders Keepers—especially for the hand-printed pieces that are exclusive to the brand. This mirrored floral print feels almost Hawaiian, which is in for this spring. Also, the high wa
- Evil Twin dress, $83. "This shirt-dress can be worn as a dress or as a tunic over black leather leggings. It's a little shorter in the front and the print is like a snakeskin cathedral. It's a great transition piece to wear from the end of winter into ear
- "Other trends we're expecting to be in the store in a few weeks are matching sets in loud prints, jumpsuits, pastel pinks, and shift dresses."
- "I think we'll also sell a lot of novelty outerwear, '90s sports pleather, mesh, and track pants."
- "The socks with platform shoes trend will be back this year."
- "Accessories-wise, this spring it's going to be all about the 'ear party.'"
- "We'll have the Celine for Vans slip-ons again. And Birkenstock-esque sandals at an accessible price point."