- "Hello Paris!"
- Packing! "A menswear inspired look for evening and bone pumps and an old school Gucci bag (when Tom Ford was designing for Gucci- almost vintage!)"
- "Vanessa Bruno jacket, Fendi boots, Reese Hudson bag"
- "Isabel Marant maxi dress with loads of new Lizzie Fortunato necklaces, vintage clutch and a pair of burgundy suede Rag & Bone booties"
- "My Paris home for the next few days.. Love this apartment." Who wouldn't??
- On the agenda...
- A Paris church was the amazing venue for the Vivienne Westwood show.
- "The Queen"
- Paris street style!
- The Vanessa Bruno showroom
- You're invited...
- "Camo dress - love #vanessabruno"
- Celebrating the last day of black history month, love seeing this beauty and more on the runway. #proud #pfw #mcpfw2014 #blackisbeautiful
- "Beautiful collection- Vanessa Bruno finale"
- Checking out Peter Pilotto
- "With Yves (Solomon) himself—such a lovely man."
- "Dying over this Stella Jean look #sogood"
- A Stella Jean dress
- "I wish I was walking in this girl's shoes #alaia"
- "Chanel at Colette"
- "Cocktail hour"
- "Paris at night #nofilterneeded"
- "Until next time!"
Sherri McMullen, owner and buyer at Piedmont's chic McMullen boutique, just returned from Paris Fashion Week, and her Instagram feed has us ever so green with envy over her impossibly-glamorous escapades in one of the most fashionable cities in the world during THE most fashionable time of the year. Not only did she sit in on the Vivienne Westwood and Vanessa Bruno runway shows, but she also spotted KARL himself. Peruse the sigh-inducing photos in the gallery, and read on for Sherri's fashion travel tips and her favorite moments of the week!
What were your top three moments in Paris?
"Number one: Seeing Karl Lagerfeld at Meurice while having cocktails at the bar lounge!!! Number two: Meeting Yves Soloman at his boutique while wearing his fur. Number three: watching all the Parisian style—effortless and chic.
What's your favorite trend coming out of the shows?
"I absolutely loved the fall prints at Carven, along with the textured coats with novel details."
What's your top packing tip for a trip to the most fashionable event in the world? (you looked amazing btw!)
"Thanks! For this time of the year, a fabulous jacket will take you the distance. You can have on anything underneath, but with the right outerwear, handbag and comfortable shoes (forget stilettos running around town), you will be set! I pack lots of accessories—silk bow ties, vintage jewels, a favorite Lizzie Fortunato clutch, my Celine work bag, a heel that isn't too high, and several pairs of booties to wear with dresses or my leather pants."
· Sherri Mcmullen [Instagram]
· McMullen [Official Site]
· What San Franciscans Are Up to at New York Fashion Week [Racked SF]