Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Fuel up at The Cavalier before heading out for a shopping adventure; photo by Patricia Chang
- Our sister site Eater describes The Cavalier as "equal parts high-concept English hunting lodge, vintage dining car, London bistro, and clubby bar..." The brunch menu offers up substan
- Nordstrom Rack just opened this week at the corner of 5th and Market, and our first look impressed us with all the finds in store. You may need to
- The SJP collection launched at the Nordstrom (just across the street from Nordstrom Rack, inside the Westfield Mall) a week ago. The store
- Levi's recently celebrated its founder's 185th birthday, reminding us of the brand's storied, local history. Another milestone for the brand was the move to 815 Market S
- To cap off the footwork, stop in at Super Duper for one of the city's best burgers. Either take it to go or sit back, relax, and enjoy it
Hitting the mall sounds far from sexy—especially for a much anticipated break from the work week. But the recent launches and openings along Market Street near Union Square has us reconsidering its merits for weekend frolicking. Not to mention one of the hottest brunches in town (with an interior to make even the most hardcore IG'er swoon) is conveniently located in the heart of this adventure. And whether you want to play it quick and dirty or to take the time to luxuriously sift through the racks, there will be treasures to find for everyone (and delicious food in your belly).
· All Perfect Saturday posts [Racked SF]