Waterproof Shoes for Barrel Weekend
- Photo via Getty Images
- For serious stomping in the mud, it doesn't get chicer than these Hunter + Rag & Bone rain boots. $295 at Intermix, 2409
- Melissa is famous for its cute approach to waterproof footwear, and these Jason Wu for Melissa loafers certainly live up to the hype. $125 at
- If you're an all-heels all-the-time kind of girl, try these faceted plastic United Nude pumps. $199 at Paolo Shoes, 524 Hayes Street.
- If the thought of mud squishing between your toes doesn't make you squeamish, these Michael Kors jelly thongs can see you through wine tasting and your summer vacation. $69 at
- Boat shoes may not be completely waterproof, but they'll put up a good fight. This Sperry for J. Crew pair will add a little glamour to a preppy ensemble. $98 at J. Cre