Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Prepare for Easter with brunch and shopping in Presidio Heights; photo via Luna Boutique
- Brunch at Presidio Social Club is one of the best in town, according to our sister site Eater. Find menu items like chicken, pork, or duck chilaquiles and c
- After brunch, take a leisurely stroll on your bike (or feet!) to work off those cals and to carry you to the very chic 3600 block of Sacramento Street. First stop is And Something Blue where we
- Across the street is Luna Boutique where you'll find a few of our favorite brands like Mother Denim, Tibi, and A.L.C. In need of a last-minute Easter outfit? Then look no further than the floral Frank and Eileen button-up (pictured above) paired with blue
- At the other end of the block is The Ribbonerie where you'll find the perfect ribbon to complete your Easter baskets. The backroom of antiques didn't make the move to this location from the old (in Potrero), but there's no shortage of antique lace, vintag
- Before calling it a day, round the block to Cal-Mart where you'll find Sweet Things bakery. No Easter is complete without cookies in the shape of bunnies or chickies. But you really can't go wrong with a cake, either. The sweets are sure to fly off the sh
The weekend forecast calls for nothing but sunshine. It's nature's springtime gift to us. Don't pass up the opportunity to dust off the bike and head off into the Presidio. Begin tomorrow with brunch at Presidio Social Club then journey into Presidio Heights for last-minute Easter shopping. But take caution to prepare your cruiser (or your arms) for all the finds and packages you'll gather throughout your adventure.
· All Perfect Saturday posts [Racked SF]