Spring Forward Legion
- Trend #1: Abstract Florals. “Florals are always key in spring, but water color prints are a pretty and subtle way to wear them," Sydney says. "They’re sweet and abstract, and add a sort of hand-painted element. You can’t go wrong with a s
- Rachel Rose rose ink silk tee, $112.
- Rachel Rose braided forest ink dress, $220.
- Trend #2: Paperbag Pants. “Cute cotton pants are a fun alternative to denim. You can wear them casual or dressed up, and show off the tie waist with a tucked in tee. I love the little swiss dots on this chambray pair and a bold print is a
- Theonne blue printed pants, $215.
- Trend #3: Short-sleeve Sweaters. “No matter the season, SF ladies probably wear a sweater every day, whether layered under a jacket or over a couple of tees. These short-sleeve cuties are my favorite knits for spring. They’re flattering a
- Kathryn McCarron Ava sweater, $300.