Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kate Ogata wears a Charlotte Russe jumpsuit ($29); photo via The Fancy Pants Report
- Zara Short Jumpsuit with Appliqués, $89.90
- Second Female Snake Print Drawstring Jumpsuit, $120 at Acrimony
- Topshop Bandeau Jumpsuit, $120
- Tocca Ensemble Jumpsuit, $311 at Shopbop
- Lifetime Voula Jumpsuit, $173 at Mira Mira
- Sea Lace Sleeveless Jumpsuit, $565 at Barneys New York
- Maison Scotch All-In-One in Batik, $165 at Revolver
- Catherine Malandrino Deep V Jumpsuit, $395
- Band of Outsiders Jumpsuit, $495
It's no coincidence that "jumpsuit" is synonymous with "playsuit." The one-piece is so clearly meant for fun and parties of all kinds. Switch up the old wedding party frock and opt for an elegant version for your next spring wedding. Or keep it short and sassy for those hotly anticipated, early evening happy hours/impromptu dance parties that are just around the corner. And once you add one to your closet rotation, you'll want to add more. Because let's face it, the unexpected is exciting—especially when it has to do with fashion.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]