Perfect Saturday Marina
- Begin your Saturday with a jog on Crissy Field; photo by Brendan Cooney
- Our sister site Eater highlights Café Claude (2120 Greenwich Street) in the latest version of the SF Brunch Heatmap. Standouts on the menu include build
- A block south of brunch is Fawn (3108 Fillmore Street, Suite C), a boutique with a penchant for girlish frocks and handcrafted jewelry. Find your supply of eyelets and crochet that you'll want to wear non-stop through summer. [Photo via Fawn/
- Next up is Heritage Row (2176 Chestnut Street) that specializes in women's contemporary apparel and accessories. There's a good mix of basics and designer pieces to make it the perfect stop for any budget. And the recently added home goods section is stoc
- And while you're in the 'hood, there's no way you can resist popping into Marine Layer (2209 Chestnut Street) no matter how much your wallet doth protest. After seeing what the team
- Round out your day with a hop up the Lyon Street Steps at Lyon Street and Broadway. You'll burn off brunch while enjoying the stellar views from the top. And there's no better feeling than a rush of endorphins combined with a good dose of retail therapy.