Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Get ready for your Perfect Saturday milling around the Marin Country Mart. Image via The Collecti
- Start your day with a yoga class at YogaWorks. There are plenty of pre-brunch morning flow options in Marin. 2207 Larkspur Landing Circle Larkspur, CA 94939.
- After yoga, you'll need fuel for the shopping day ahead. Check out Farmshop, the NorCal outpost of Jeffrey Cerciello's popular Santa Monica restaurant. Our friends at Eater
- For the boys out there, Unionmade has an outstanding selection of men's clothing, shoes, and grooming products, along with gift items, like books, paper, and dog items. (Fido needs swag, too.) The Marin outpost is
- It seems like everything Erica Tanov touches turns to gold, and her shop in the Marin Country Mart is no exception. Even if you're not in the market for a piece from her carefully-curated selection of clothing and i
- Need a gift for Mother's Day? Treat mom (and maybe yourself) to some ultra-posh products at SPACE NK apothecary. The company is known for its edited selection of the best beauty products from all over the world,
- Swimsuit season is upon us, so why not take your freshly yoga-toned bum over to Malia Mills to stock up for summer? You'll find swimsuits, coverups, bags, and everything else you need to hit the beach in style.
- When word broke that San Francisco-based Gap had purchased Intermix, we became all emotional at the thought of the store coming to SF. Fast forward a year, and
- Finish your day with a sweet treat at Miette. Drawing its name from the French word for "crumb," this sweet shop features tiny confections in an adorable boutique setting. 2227 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA
When life gets too busy in city, it's time to retreat across the bridge for a quiet day in the country. Or at least a quieter day at the Marin Country Mart. Start your morning with yoga before working your way through some of the best shopportunities in Northern California. With excellent restaurants, killer retail, and plentiful parking, you may wonder why you didn't head north sooner.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]