Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Make some time for some shopping this holiday weekend! Here are some Memorial Day sales you won't want to miss.
· Mira Mira is offering 25% off everything both in the store and online with the code INMEMORY. The sale includes accessories and already-on sale merchandise, now through the holiday weekend. Don't miss her gorgeous stock of Mara Hoffman, Gat Rimon, Mes Demoiselles and tons more.
· Alyssa Nicole: SF-based independent designer Alyssa Nicole is having a sale on a summer necessity: ethereal white dresses. This weekend, receive 45% off when you use the code WHITENOISE at checkout. Online only.
· The2Bandits: The2Bandits, a local favorite in jewelry design, is having an online sale this weekend: 35% off the entire store. Use the code BANDITUSA at checkout to score big on their bohemian, geometric designs.
· Dress (2271 Chestnut Street, San Francisco): Stop by Marina boutique Dress this weekend for amazing deals on denim. From now until Tuesday, May 27, receive 50% off select designers, including Citizens of Humanity, Rag & Bone, 7 For All Mankind, and more.
· Scoop NYC (21 Grant Ave, San Francisco): Scoop NYC's summer sale kicks off this weekend, with select items 40% off.
· Rand + Statler (425 Hayes Street, San Francisco): High-end Hayes Valley boutique Rand + Statler is offering 20% off men's and women's apparel this weekend. (Sale includes denim, excludes Commes des Garcons and John Elliot.)
· Azalea (411 Hayes St, San Francisco): Rand + Statler's more affordable little sister store, Azalea, is having a 20% off sale on denim.
· Steven Alan: Steven Alan's Memorial Day Event features an additional 30% off all sale items. Visit either the Hayes Valley (445 Hayes St, San Francisco) or Lower Pacific Heights (1919 Fillmore St, San Francisco) location, or shop online.
· Azil Boutique: Azil Boutique is known for its lovely and affordable jewelry and accessories, and this weekend, select items are 30% off. You can shop Azil in Russian Hill (2430 Polk St, San Francisco) or Hayes Valley (451 Hayes St, San Francisco).
· Gimme Shoes: Gimme Shoes just added a new location (they now have two stores in Hayes Valley), and it's definitely time to pay them a visit: this weekend, almost all stock is 25% off (excluding some sandals and accessories). You can shoe shop in Hayes Valley (381 or 416 Hayes Street, San Francisco), or Pacific Heights (2358 Fillmore Street, San Francisco).—Darcy Boynton
· All Salewire Posts [Racked SF]