Make some time for some shopping this holiday weekend! Here are some Memorial Day sales you won't want to miss.
· Mira Mira is offering 25% off everything both in the store and online with the code INMEMORY. The sale includes accessories and already-on sale merchandise, now through the holiday weekend. Don't miss her gorgeous stock of Mara Hoffman, Gat Rimon, Mes Demoiselles and tons more.
· Alyssa Nicole: SF-based independent designer Alyssa Nicole is having a sale on a summer necessity: ethereal white dresses. This weekend, receive 45% off when you use the code WHITENOISE at checkout. Online only.
· The2Bandits: The2Bandits, a local favorite in jewelry design, is having an online sale this weekend: 35% off the entire store. Use the code BANDITUSA at checkout to score big on their bohemian, geometric designs.
· Dress (2271 Chestnut Street, San Francisco): Stop by Marina boutique Dress this weekend for amazing deals on denim. From now until Tuesday, May 27, receive 50% off select designers, including Citizens of Humanity, Rag & Bone, 7 For All Mankind, and more.
· Scoop NYC (21 Grant Ave, San Francisco): Scoop NYC's summer sale kicks off this weekend, with select items 40% off.
· Rand + Statler (425 Hayes Street, San Francisco): High-end Hayes Valley boutique Rand + Statler is offering 20% off men's and women's apparel this weekend. (Sale includes denim, excludes Commes des Garcons and John Elliot.)
· Azalea (411 Hayes St, San Francisco): Rand + Statler's more affordable little sister store, Azalea, is having a 20% off sale on denim.
· Steven Alan: Steven Alan's Memorial Day Event features an additional 30% off all sale items. Visit either the Hayes Valley (445 Hayes St, San Francisco) or Lower Pacific Heights (1919 Fillmore St, San Francisco) location, or shop online.
· Azil Boutique: Azil Boutique is known for its lovely and affordable jewelry and accessories, and this weekend, select items are 30% off. You can shop Azil in Russian Hill (2430 Polk St, San Francisco) or Hayes Valley (451 Hayes St, San Francisco).
· Gimme Shoes: Gimme Shoes just added a new location (they now have two stores in Hayes Valley), and it's definitely time to pay them a visit: this weekend, almost all stock is 25% off (excluding some sandals and accessories). You can shoe shop in Hayes Valley (381 or 416 Hayes Street, San Francisco), or Pacific Heights (2358 Fillmore Street, San Francisco).—Darcy Boynton
· All Salewire Posts [Racked SF]