Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pamper new moms with these seven beauty products; photo via Supergoop!/Instagram
- This sunscreen is free of controversial chemicals, and the non-aerosol spray application makes it the easiest and best option for moms on the go. It can also multitask as sunscreen for kids, although it's recommended to consult the pediatrician prior to u
- This drugstore brand uses natural ingredients for everyday skincare at an accessible price. The deep cleansing cream will quickly become your new mom's workhorse to keep her skin clear around the clock. Add a few products from the baby line to make a comp
- This luxe moisturizes works triple duty as a moisturizer with anti-aging and SPF properties. There's nothing quite like this product out there and will definitely live up to its price tag. AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Creme SP
- For the mom that can't quite step away from home to head to the spa, these facial sheet masks bring spa-quality hydration to the comfort of her bedroom. Just remind her to refrain from rinsing after application to reap the full benefits. SK-II
- New moms can't always find time to shower. This dry shampoo will soak up oil while boosting volume and makes it impossible to tell that she hasn't washed her hair in over a week. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray,
- Sleepless nights can lead to puffy eyes. Treat your new mom to this gel that cools and depuffs and keeps the wrinkles at bay. MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel,
- But in case she does manage to shower and blow out her hair, this spray will keep her locks looking freshly styled for days. Throw in a gift certificate to Drybar for an extra-special gift. Drybar Texas Tea Volumizing Hair Spray,
New babies are bundles of joy and excitement. But they're also an adjustment—for the moms, dads, family, and friends. So don't feel too down on yourself if you completely forgot that it's Mother's Day on Sunday. And more importantly, don't panic. There's no better way to make your new mom feel appreciated than a gift that makes her feel pampered—in a completely low-maintenance way. These beauty products will help her take care of her skin and hair with hardly any effort. And best of all, they're all readily available at local stores, so you still have time to shop!
· Nine Mother's Day Gifts That'll Make Mom Brag About You [Racked SF]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]