What to wear for your engagement photos
- Photo via Tomas Mikula/Shutterstock
- 1. Beach Outfit: Both Valdes and Kohn say for a beach shoot, simple is better. A white tee and jeans are a great option for both bride and groom. 7 For All Mankind Jeans, The Skinny in Rue De Lille
- Topshop lace camisole, $96
- Outdoor City Outfit: Kohn says bright colors show up well in city portraits. He likes red, but anything with high contrast with photograph well in an urban setting. This bright top and skirt combo from Zara looks put together and doesn't show too m
- Combined top with necklace and pocket, $50 at Zara, 250 Post Street, San Francisco.
- Outdoor Park or Garden Outfit: For outdoor shoots in a park or other natural environment, go for light and soft colors that won't compete with the setting. This pastel blue dress has an airy feel which makes it perfect for a nature shoot Flowy D
- Indoor Outfit: Inside shoots, Kohn says, tend to be a bit more formal. A clean silhouette without too many details are a good option for indoors. This champagne colored lace overlay dress is dressy and has a bridal feel. Nookie Lovelace racer fr