Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A pretty belt or sash can be the perfect finishing touch to your dress. Photo via.
- 1. Something Crystal Bridal Belt, $30 to rent. The hand-stitched crystals on this ribbon belt form a diamond shape that highlights and d
- 2. Rosaceae Sash, $160. This delicate sash made of hand-cut silk organza blooms and embellished with lucent glass
- 3. Oscar de la Renta Metallic Crystal Bow Tassel Belt, $1,150 at Neiman Marcus, 150 Stockton Street. You'll look and feel like ro
- 4. L. Erickson Bridal Obi Sash,
- 5. Deepa Gurnani Crystal Lattice Sash, $300 For an art deco look, try this crystal lattice sash in bronze.
- 6. Art Deco Silver Rhinestone Flapper Fringe Belt, $200 on Etsy. Inject some personality into your dress with this cool fringe rhinestone
- 7. Kate Spade New York Belt, on sale for $47.60 at Bloo
- 8. BCBG Stone Waist Belt, $68 at BCBG Max Azria, 331 Powell Street, San Francisco.Another affordable opt
- 9. Alaia Studded Leather Waist Belt, $2,050. For the serious style maven who's ready to splurge, this show-stopping Alaia belt will take your gown to the next
- 10. Swarovski Crystal Belt, $575. Hey, If you've got it, flaunt it... with this belt.
Like gloves, the bridal belt is a way to assert your personal style and personality through your wedding gown. Some dresses come with a sash, but choosing your own is one way to make your outfit truly unique, especially if you're not going for a custom dress. Belts also highlight the waist, enhance your silhouette, and can infuse some much-needed color. But the variety of options can be overwhelming, so we've done the dirty work and narrowed down the choices for you. From simple leather bows to bedazzled sashes, we found a selection to fit every budget. Click through the gallery to find the perfect waist-cinching finishing touch for your gown.—Debbie Min
· All Weddings Week Posts [Racked SF]