SF City Hall Weddings 2014
- All photos by Kim Lucian Photography
- "We chose today because 6/11 sounded like a good number. We've been together for almost three years and we met here in S.F." Sofia Svensk and Daniel De Barros
- The bride wears a dress and shoes from Zara and Benefit Cosmetics makeup. Her flower crown, bouquet, and ring were made by her friend and jewelry designer Jessica Revesz.
- "I'm from Sweden, but we'll live here in S.F."
- The bride and her sister Gabriella Svensk
- The maid of honor's bouquet, also designed by Jessica Revesz
- The groom wears a Brooks Brothers shirt, Polo custom fit pants, and Cole Haan shoes. "I'm feeling really excited and thankful."
- The best man, Michael Siah's boutonniere
- Mike Mazur and Kristen Borchardt-Mazur from Detroit, Michigan
- The bride wears a dress from Asos, Halogen shoes, a bracelet that her sister wore at her own wedding, and her grandmother's handkerchief.
- "We decided to get married in San Francisco to make it about us — and to plan an awesome trip around the wedding."
- The groom wears a Goodale suit and a Michael Kors shirt. The pocket square and bow tie are from Hilfiger.
- "Mike's mom made my veil."
- Michael Harris and Lily Tsen from San Francisco
- The bride wears a dress from LightInTheBox and Betsy Johnson shoes. The groom wears a Calvin Klein suit.
- The broche bouquet is from Etsy. "I wanted something that I could save from today."
- "I feel like a lucky man."