Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- For a glamorous, urban setting, The Fairmont's Penthouse: 950 Mason Street, San Francisco (415 772 5000); photo via
- Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden, 1690 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, (415-813-1445): Outdoor-lovers who want to stay within city limits can't go wrong booking this beautiful
- Bimbo’s 365, 1025 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA (415-474-0365): For a 40's-style night club vibe, this North Beach club is the ultimate in swanky settings. It's perfect for larger parties—it accommodates up to 6
- San Francisco City Hall Fourth Floor Gallery, 1 Dr. Carlton B Goodlett Pl, San Francisco (415-701-2311): For a bride and groom on a budget (or not!), you can't find a more stunning setting. Photo via
- Conservatory of Flowers, 100 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco (415-831-2090): Say your vows among rare foliage in this Golden Gate Park landmark greenhouse. The venue offers space for both the ceremony an
- James Leary Flood Mansion, 2222 Broadway St, San Francisco (415-292-3142): This venue is perfect for the urban bride and groom who want a gorgeous setting for up to 200 people seated, or 300 standing. There's a
- The Box SF, 1069 Howard St, San Francisco: (415) 934-6900: The ultimate in urban simplicity, The Box is a go-to for the cool, minimalist city couple who wants an amazing view of the San Francisco Bay.
- The Cliff House, 1090 Point Lobos, San Francisco (415-386-3330): This landmark restaurant is a dream setting for couples who want a taste of old-school San Francisco complete with stunning panoramic views of the Pacific. Photo
- Julia Morgan Ballroom, 465 California Street, San Francisco, (415-591-1833): From the amazing ceiling to the carpet that reflects it, this 15th-floor setting in the heart of downtown San Francisco provides com
- Berkeley Botanical Gardens, 200 Centennial Dr, Berkeley (510-642-3352): This incredible East Bay setting is surrounded by redwoods and an amphitheater where your friends can witnes
Betrothed couples in the San Francisco Bay Area are lucky. They have their pick of some seriously gorgeous places where they can exchange vows. That made editing a list of our area's prettiest wedding venues no easy task, but we did our best to collect the most gorgeous locations to get hitched for everyone from urban, glamorous brides and grooms to the most outdoor-loving tree huggers. Happy wedding venue hunting and Mazel Tov!
· All Weddings Week Coverage [Racked SF]