Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo via New Vision Studio/Shutterstock
- 1. White Wig, $25-40 at the Wig Factory, 3020 Mission Street, San Francisco. For the chameleon bachelorette, try on a new persona with this wig and hit the town with your friends. Have the rest of the party don wigs of various other colors.
- 2. Flower Fascinator with Veil, $87.50 at Etsy. For the true girly-girl, this flirty hair fascinator makes a statement and can be wo
- 3. White Satin Corset with Tutu Skirt, $14.00 to $19.49 at Amazon. For the 80s lover,
- 4. White Top Hat with Veil, $75 at Etsy. For the chic bachelorette, this white top hat with an attached veil is fashionable and a ni
- 5. Adelina White Flower Crown, $38 at Nasty Gal. For the bohemian bachelorette, this white floral crown is fresh and fun and you can re-use it for festival season.
- 6. White Flapper Dress, $74 at Unique Vintage. For the retro lover, this flirty white flapper dress will make you stand-out in a good way. Pair it with a whit
- 7. White Feather Sequins Headdress, $21 at Etsy. For the confident bachelorette who basks in attention, this feather headdress will e
What do you say we say goodbye to penis-festooned accoutrements for bachelorette parties? There's no reason the modern bride-to-be can't be fashionable and statement-making on her big night out. Do the entire wedding party a favor and go for one of these chic—but still fun!—accoutrements instead. Your bachelorette will look cool and un-embarrassing, and she might even be able to show the party pics to her kids one day.—Debbie Min
· All Weddings Week Posts [Racked SF]