Bachelorette outfits that won't mortify
- Photo via New Vision Studio/Shutterstock
- 1. White Wig, $25-40 at the Wig Factory, 3020 Mission Street, San Francisco. For the chameleon bachelorette, try on a new persona with this wig and hit the town with your friends. Have the rest of the party don wigs of various other colors.
- 2. Flower Fascinator with Veil, $87.50 at Etsy. For the true girly-girl, this flirty hair fascinator makes a statement and can be wo
- 3. White Satin Corset with Tutu Skirt, $14.00 to $19.49 at Amazon. For the 80s lover,
- 4. White Top Hat with Veil, $75 at Etsy. For the chic bachelorette, this white top hat with an attached veil is fashionable and a ni
- 5. Adelina White Flower Crown, $38 at Nasty Gal. For the bohemian bachelorette, this white floral crown is fresh and fun and you can re-use it for festival season.
- 6. White Flapper Dress, $74 at Unique Vintage. For the retro lover, this flirty white flapper dress will make you stand-out in a good way. Pair it with a whit
- 7. White Feather Sequins Headdress, $21 at Etsy. For the confident bachelorette who basks in attention, this feather headdress will e