Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Umami Mart's The Goldfinger Set, $190 at Umami Mart
- Hansel From Basel Tile Crew Coral socks, $17 at Mira Mira
- Marisa Haskell Montauk necklace, $98
- Kawatako Hand-Dyed Snap Wallet, $325 at Self Edge
- Faribault Trapper Wool Throw, $155 at Marion & Rose's Workshop
- Vintage 1990's SF 49ers knit Sweater, $54 at Elder and Pine
- Roxy Kiwi Sandals, $22
- Ikuyo Ejiri Hachi Clutch in assorted colors, $22 at Acrimony
- Atomic Garden and Apolis Market Bag Collaboration, $64 at Atomic Garden
And just like that, this year's Weddings Week has come and gone in a flash. But before the very end, it seems fitting that the very last post would be all about gifts for the wedding party. Because let's face it: helping plan the event is no easy task especially when you factor in the time, planning, and money that goes into your big day. So show your appreciation with a little something something. And keep in mind your bridesmaids' and groomsmen's travel plans when choosing a suitably sized item—checking in a bag just may not be the parting gift of their dreams.
· All Weddings Week 2014 posts [Racked SF]