Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos by Anna-Alexia Photo via Mira Mira
- Wildfox Little Polka Dots Romper, $102 at Shopbop
- Sundry Loose Tank in Neon Pink, $55 at Mira Mira
- Azalea Sheila Pleat Shorts, $14
- Joa Lila Skirt, $82 at BellJar
- Sparkle & Fade Tie-Back Maxi Slip, $49 at Urban Outfitters
- Freda Salvador Star in Denim Suede, $595
- The Harajuku Wig, $60 at Piedmont Boutique
- Gravel & Gold Goods The Boob Top, $135
- T by Alexander Wang Matte Lambskin Triangle Bralette, $277 (was $395) at Acrimony
In the off chance that you haven't noticed, Pride festivities are on tap for this weekend. We probably didn't have to remind you—and maybe that DIY sparkle tutu is coming along just fine. But if you're still looking for outfit inspiration, we've got some ROYGBV-heavy ideas for you. This is not the the time to break out the all black outfits. The rainbow is your friend! Choose one bright shade or wear them all together—this is one (OK, of many) weekends when it's 100% appropriate. Need even more flash and flair? Use this map of local stores to piece together a glittery getup that's sure to turn heads on Sunday. Or at least make you fit right in with the other revelers.
· DOMA Is Dead: Time to Buy Extra Rainbow Glitter for Pride [Racked SF]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]