Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Guideboat Co. The Guideboat, $4,850
- Harry's father and son shave set, $30 at J.Crew
- RVCA Barry Beach Towel, $32 at Mollusk Surf Shop
- Bitters and Bottles Monthly Spirits Membership, $75/month (only delivers to CA and NY at the moment)
- Zara Two-Tone Messenger Bag, $79.90
- Simple Fly Fishing Kit, $74.85 at Patagonia
- Wings + Horns Straight Fit 5-Pocket Selvedge Denim Jean, $185 at Acrimony
- Goorin Bros. Sam Jackson, $45
- Nokona Modified Trap Left Baseball Glove in Walnut, $280 at Unionmade
Father's Day is June 15, a little less than two weeks away. Don't panic—there's still plenty of time to plan. That being said, now is the time to start thinking about brunch reservations, golf tee times, wine tasting excursions, cards, and gifts. Start by thinking about his interests and hobbies. Not only will you find something that he'll actually use, but he'll also appreciate you noticing he has a life outside of work and family. So whether it's clothes, sporting goods, or summertime accessories, check out our gift guide for a little something for every man to enjoy.
· Father's Day Gifts for Hipster, Surfer, Preppy and Designer Dads [Racked SF]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]