Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo via Vanilla Extract
- Free People Gettin' Knotty Dress, $128
- Lovers & Friends Athena Maxi, $232 at BellJar
- Harlyn Two Pocket Flounce Dress, $127 at Mira Mira
- Nasty Gal Kauai Bikini Top, $48, and Tahiti Bikini Bottom, $40
- Marine Layer Racerback Slub Tank, $28
- Priory of Ten Rina Lace Sweatshirt, $298 at Acrimony
- Zara Box Pleat Shorts with Side Pockets, $50 (was $59.90)
- Paige Denim Skyline Ankle Peg Skinny Jeans, $179
- Forever 21 Textured A-Line Skirt, $24.80
It's the Fourth of July and the Word Cup—so if you haven't yet taken inventory of your closet's red, white, and blue stock, now is the time. Clothes decked out in stars and stripes really embrace the moment. Or, you can create an outfit by combining individual items in the colors of the flag for a patriotic outfit that won't languish in your closet until next year. So mix and match, cheer loud and proud, and countdown the hours until the long weekend begins.
· The Best 4th of July Outfits to Ruin With Ketchup and Mustard [Racked]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]